Anti Rusting Liquid Solution
RXSOL ANTI RUSTING LIQUID SOLUTION is designed for use as a rust inhibiting final rinse treatment.RXSOL ANTI RUSTING LIQUID SOLUTION is a water-based concentrate and complete replacement for oil-based preventives for indoor and outdoor protection of equipment and components. ANTI RUSTING LIQUID SOLUTION allows flexibility to customize the length of protection required and the applied cost per square foot (or m2). ANTI RUSTING LIQUID SOLUTION forms a solution in water and is applied to metal surfaces by spraying or dipping. It is easly soluble in water and provide resistance against bactria and proterct fungus also.
Anti Rust Liquis Solution is used on ferrous surfaces as a rust inhibiting treatment to protect parts during in-plant storage or handling. Steel components continually immersed in aqueous solutions of Anti Rust Liquis Solution will not rust. Anti Rust Liquis Solution is valuable as a rust inhibiting rinse removal of rust or scale. It can also be added to neutralising baths after acid pickling.
OTHER TYPICAL APPLICATIONS
- Thin film coating for dry storage of:
- Castings, tubular parts, finished parts, gears
- Pumps and housings
- Textile and printing equipment
- Structural steel, sintered metals
- Bars and roll stock
- Additive to parts washers and rinse water systems
- Hydroblasting and hydrotesting.
- Spare parts, tools.
Anti Rust Liquis Solution is used in rinse tanks or soak tanks as the final treatment step prior to storage, circulating in system, pipe line, spare parts. Parts should not be rinsed removal from Anti Rust Liquis Solution.
Concentration: 2% - 5% v/v
Temperature : Ambient - 80°C. Elevated temperatures facilitate quick drying of parts upon removal.
Method: Immersion or spray.
Tank Construction: Mild steel
FEATURES & BENEFIT
- Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Water-soluble, environmentally friendly and safe to apply
- Prevents flash corrosion on cold-rolled steel
- Very stable in hard water
- Extends shelf-life of finished product
- Will not clog filtration systems
- Forms a clear, dry, hydrophobic film which renders an attractive appearance to protected parts
- Vapor phase action protects uncoated surfaces and difficult to reach areas
- Easy to remove if necessary
- Dry film is stable up to 350°F (176°C)
- Excellent wetting properties
- No hazardous decomposition by-products
|Volatile by %||<0.12 - 0.15|
|Flash Point||220 °C|
|Solubility in Water||100% Soluble|