Vanadium Inhibitor Carboxylate
20% Magnesium carboxylate inhibitor
RXSOL ORG VI 20 corrosion inhibitor is an oil soluble magnesium additive for crude- and residual fuels. It is designed to prevent high-temperature corrosion in gas turbines by increasing ash melting temperatures. It is a specialized additive for gas turbine that consumes raw oil. The unique formula consists of a high purity magnesium compound, petroleum base carboxylate dispersant and high molecular surfactant etc. It has excellent physical and chemical properties, which can be miscible with fuel oil in any proportion. When RXSOL ORG VI 20added in gas turbine and burned together with fuel oil, it can inhibit the heavy metal from corrosion by improving the melting point of vanadium-containing ash and finally the ash will gradually get loosened and taken out by hot smoke and gas.
- Vanadium Inhibitor for Gas Turbine Power Plant operation on Crude Oil
- RXSOL ORG VI 20 is based on magnesium carboxylate and can be used in conjunction with other crude- or fueloil treatment.
The dosage rate is dependent of content of vanadium and sodium. Rx Marine technical service will help to recommend dosage rate from based on fuel type used.
Feature and Benefits
- Removes existing hard deposits of vanadium and sodium and inhibits the formation of new hard and corrosive deposits
- Reduces vanadium/sodium initiated high temperature corrosion
- Reduces initiated low temperature corrosion
RXSOL ORG VI 20 should be handled in the same way as diesel oil.
The product is stabile for a longer period if it’s stored and sealed in the original containers. Drums and containers should be closed when not in use.
|Mg in wt%||:||>20|
|Density @ 15ºC||:||1240-1300 kg/m3|
|Viscosity @15ºC||:||<200 cSt|
|Viscosity @38ºC||:||<85 cSt|
|Sediment||:||< 0,39 (ASTM D2273)|
|Pour point, ºC||:||<-18|
|Particulate matter,(average particle 0,090 D)||:||99,9% < 2D|
|Ca||:||< 1000 ppm|
|Na+K||:||< 50 ppm|
|Pb||:||< 50 ppm|
|v||:||< 40 ppm|