RXSOL ORG 6952 (Extreme Duty Aqueous Neutral Cleaner)
An Extreme Duty Aqueous Neutral Cleaner for ferrous metal in spray and ultra sonic machine
An Extreme Duty Aqueous Neutral Cleaner for ferrous metal in spray and ultra sonic machine. It leaves almost zero residues on cleaned surface. Its designed for immersion, spray and ultrasonic and steam applications in concentrations up to 30 percent. Formulated for use on metal surface to clean and protect from corrosion.
RXSOL ORG 6952 can be used for dip, spray, flood wash and ultra sonic application. RXSOL ORG 6952 is compliant with most of cleaning specifications and removes oils, machining fluid, synthetic coolants, buffing compounds, and axle grease, and can also be used on sealants and heavy oils.
- Add RXSOL ORG 6952 to water for preparation of Solution.
- Concentration of the solution and processing time depends upon type and amount of contaminants to be removed.
- RXSOL ORG 6952 is designed to be used in immersion, ultrasonic, spray and steam processes in concentrations up to 30 percent.
- Spray Application 1-5%
- Temperature 20-70°C
- Spray Pressure Upto 100 psi
- Removal of heavy oil, grease & Dirt - 30 - 75 %
Note Performance of the product is governed by the Base Number, Factor- T and Break Point . Avoid dilution with water having hardness below 100 ppm
Features and Benefits
- Remove soil, swarf, rust preventive film and smut.
- Low foaming and withstand 200 bar spray pressure.
- Good short term rust protection, if water rinse not given.
- De emulsify oil, when returns to sump, it gives good sump life.
- Free from Low molecular weight volatile solvent.
- Formulated using non - toxic ingredients and can be used for all food and pharma applications.
Storage & Handling :
To be stored in ambient temperature without exposure to open sun/moisture to prevent evaporation / contamination. To be used within 24 months from the date of manufacturing. Do not transfer used product into container containing unused material. Handling should be safe and hygienic.
Packing Size : 20 Ltr, 25 Ltr, 210 Ltr, 1000 Ltr IBC Tank.
|: Clear to Slight Hazy Liquid|
|Colour Visual||: Light to Dark Blue|
|pH (100 % Conc)||: 12 - 14|
|pH 5% Solution with water||: 10 -12|
|Specific Gravity @ 25°C||: 1.0 ± 0.1 (Method ASTM D 1298 )|
|Factor - T||: 220 - 245|
|Refractive Index factor||: 4.4 - 5.2|
|Base number||: 1.5 - 2.5|
|Surface tension @ 20°C||: 30 ± 2.0|
|Chloride Content||: 50ppm max|
: Corrosion 5 max