Pet Coke Remover
• Effectively removes Pet Coke Oily stain and Carbonesious deposits from cargo holds and tanks.
• Can also be efficiently used as a general purpose cleaner for surrounding area of ship hold.
• Acts quickly and thoroughly.
• Can safely be used on all metals and metal alloys.
• Non–flammable, non–toxic, non–conductive & non–volatile.
• Soluble in seawater and fresh water.
• No known effect on rubber or plastic compounds.
• May be combined with a specific range of other products.
• Cost effective, easy to apply and use.
Pet coke remover may be used concentrated or diluted with water, depending on the degree of contamination, the surface area to be treated, the desired degree of cleaning and the available downtime.Actually, the user is the best one capable to regulate the quantity and concentration to be used for the situation at hand.In any case, when the accumulation is not heavy, a 50% solution with water must be used. Otherwise, Pet Coke Remover can be used undiluted especially when deposition is heavy and hard spots persist.
Conventional cleaning methods such as a brush,hard sponge, thick and hard broom and /or a mop can be used on heavy duty and hard stain deposits.Note that for heavy accumulations the cleaning procedure might be necessary to be repeated until the results are satisfactory. Furthermore, is important to keep in mind that 1 litre of Pet Coke Remover is sufficient to cover a surface area of 8–10 square meters.
NOTE ::: -- Let this product soak into the surface for 30-45 minutes. Then using a high-powered spray washer blast the surfaces until the stains and discoloration is gone.
A water-based heavy duty alkaline cleaner for removal of oily stains as pet coke and coal. Also contains a specialized blend of synthetic. surfactants The cleaning should take place as soon as the discharge is complete to maximize effectiveness.
Also effective on dried oil films. When cleaning from black oils to white oils and from black oils to cargo grain
Pet Coke Remover is a concentrated liquid solution containing powerful surface active agents, a corrosion inhibitor and aqueous chemical agents.
Appearance / Color : Clear, light yellow liquid.
Specific gravity : 1.1–1.2 gr/cm3 at 20°C
pH : 11.5–12.5