Chloride Test Reagent TK - 3
REAGENT for Chloride :
Reagent: RXSOL TK 1 , TK 2 , TK 3 , TK4 . Apparatus : TEST TUBE , Titrator or DROPPER.
PROCEDURE for test ( STEP WISE ):
- Measure 15 ml of SAMPLE WATER in graduated TEST TUBE / CYLINDER
- Add 1-2 drops of RXSOL TK1 and mix with the stirring rod , If sample turns red / PINK then follows 3rd step otherwise if sample remains colourless proceed to step 4.
- Add RXSOL TK2 drop by drop , mixing with the stirring rod until colour just disappears.
- Add 3 drops of RXSOL TK3 and mix with stirring rod , the sample will turn YELLOW.
- AddRXSOL TK4 carefully by counting drop by drop and mixing throughly until a light reddish / pink / brown colour develop.
Pl. click here to get more details of using procedure : www.rxmarine.com/chloride-test-kit