Vanadium Inhibitor Polymerised
RXSOL ORG VI 28 Vanadium Inhibitor is used in blending crude and heavy oils with high concentrations of ash and corrosives that leads to encrustation and fouling.
RXSOL ORG VI 28 Vanadium Inhibitor is used in blending crude and heavy oils with high concentrations of ash and corrosives that leads to encrustation and fouling. It prevents vanadium build-up, protects against corrosion and deposit in the turbine that significantly improved gas turbine performance and efficiency.The Product is a superior Vanadium Corrosion Inhibitor and is recommended for use in the Boilers, Gas Turbines and Industrial Furnaces that burns Fuel Oil with high Vanadium and Sulphur contents to prevent Hot - end and Cold- end Corrosion.
- Vanadium Inhibitor for Gas Turbine Power Plant operation on Crude Oil
- RXSOL ORG VI 28 is based on magnesium Polymerised and can be used in conjunction with other crude- or fueloil treatment.
Feature and Benefits
- Removes existing hard deposits of vanadium and sodium and inhibits the formation of new hard and corrosive deposits
- Reduces vanadium/sodium initiated high temperature corrosion
- Reduces initiated low temperature corrosion
RXSOL ORG VI 28 should be handled in the same way as diesel oil.
The product is stabile for a longer period if it’s stored and sealed in the original containers. Drums and containers should be closed when not in use.
|Specific Gravity||:||1.3 - 1.45|
Viscosity @20°C, cSt
1300 max or suitable for injection pump
|Na + K, ppm||:||
|V+Pb, ppm||:||20 -50|