RXSOL-16-1501-210 is a superior quality exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter & having good foaming qualities. It is free from Hydrocarbon solvents,Biodegradable.
Formulated to cut greasy stains in a wide range of conditions including hard water. And Soft and mild on the hands. And its cleaning action is better then soap as it is less affected by hard water.
Liquid Detergent (RXSOL-16-1501-210)
The wash down begins, the chemicals penetrates & thoroughly moistens dirt & other grime. During wash down, the RXSOL-12-1501-210 thoroughly dissolves the particles of dirt, even oil and fat, in the water spray and thus achieves optimal cleaning results. In addition to being more effective, the use of RXSOL-16-1501-210 substantially reduces the time required for the Cleaning operation, as well as preventing dirt from reforming on the surface. The use of RXSOL-16-1501-210 in correct dosages is half the job done.
RXSOL-16-1501-210 can be used for all types of cleaning & degreasing & may be applied by Brush, Hand spray, high and low pressure washing machines etc.Time necessary for cleaning depends on the nature and thickness of the deposits. 20-30 min.will sufficent for most applications.Hardened,carbonised or aged deposits may require up to 4 hours.
Note: Whenever possible,the cleaning solution should be heated to 60-80°C.If this method is not possible,other conventional methods such as separate rate direct injection,recirulation or hand spraying provide acceptable options. For deposits which are very hard to remove, increase the concentration to 50% and repeat if necessary.
Many other ingredients are added to modify the foaming properties of the product by either stabilizing or counteracting foam. And its Corrosion inhibitors counteract damage to washing equipment. "Dye transfer inhibitors" prevent dyes from one article from colouring other items. "Antiredeposition agents" are used to prevent fine soil particles from reattaching to the product being cleaned. Carboxymethyl cellulose is used for this purpose.
This detergent also include optical brighteners, fabric softeners, and colourants, perfumes component being cyclohexyl salicylate, which is related to oil of wintergreen.
• Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
• Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
• Low toxic.
• Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
• Effective and economical in use
• Water-based cleaner.
• RXSOL-16-1501-210 has numerous cleaning applications including removal of greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
• Non-corrosive to ferrous metals.
• Suitable for all tank-coatings.
• Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
• Can be used for deodorizing
• Contains wetting agents.
• Leaves surfaces residue free. Page 2 of 3 : 3 :
• Acceptable for use in food areas.
• Suitable for accommodation cleaning of woodwork, leather, desks, etc.
• Suitable for cleaning of toilets and showers.
• Suitable for cleaning of reefer boxes.
• Can be used for cleaning of windows and portholes.
• Can be used for cleaning of dishes.
• Can be used for cleaning of hospitals.
• Can be used for hand laundry cleaning.
|Appearance||Pale yellow liquid|
|Density||In g/cm3 at 15°C: 1.01-1.10|
|Compatibility Metal||No known effect|
|Rubber||No known effect|
|PACKAGING||RXSOL-16-1501-210||Size (in Litres) 210|