AQUATUFF LIQUID 50 Ltr
Very effective Emulsifier - based cleaner for use in hold cleaning and general digressing. its heavy molecular surfactants rapidly reacts with water and produce effective cleaning solution .May be applied by brush, hand spray and by high and low pressure washing machines.
It is a strong water based alkaline cleaner primarily designed to provide numerous cleaning applications including:
• Cleaning of vegetable oils, animal oils, fatty acids, fish oils, grease, waxes, oil, sludge soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
• Cleaning of inert gas soot in cargo tanks.
• Cargo hold cleaning after coal and pet coke.
It is a heavy duty non corrosive concentrated cleaning compound soluble in fresh and salt water , also suitable with high presure cleanig machines. Ideal for difficult cleaning problems faced in industrial and other plants, Very effective degreaser which removes dirt, oil and grease from the equipment, parts, components, engines, floors and walls etc.
AQUATUFF LIQUID - HD (RXSOL-22-3030-25)
The Importance of Rx Tuff by High-Pressure Cleaning
The job of high pressure cleaning can be done easier & quicker by simply using RxTuffin correct dosages. Using a high pressure cleaner alone, without any CLEANER, will not achieve optimal cleaning results High-pressure cleaning primarily refers to cleaning of Hard surfaces, such as Decks, Tanks, Engine-rooms, etc. and in the majority of cases the cleaning is done according to the so-called two-step method:
Step 1: Spraying the RxTuff over the area to be cleaned.
Step 2: Washing down the area using a high-pressure water jet.
After the RxTuff has been sprayed on the surface and before the wash down begins, the chemicals penetrates & thoroughly moistens dirt & other grime. During wash down, the RxTuff thoroughly dissolv- es the particles of dirt, even oil and fat, in the water spray and thus achieves optimal cleaning results.In addition to being more effective, the use of RxTuff substantially reduces the time required for the Cle -aning operation, as well as preventing dirt from reforming on the surface. The use of RxTuff in correct dosages is half the job done.
3 Pieces of Good Advice:
Apply RxTuffon dry surface where possible! A dry surface will absorb far better than a wet surface. When applying RxTuff on vertical surfaces: Start application from the bottom and work upwards! If beginning from the top and going downwards, the RxTuff may produce "channels" down the surface, thereby running too fast off the surface. During high pressure cleaning: It is important that the rinsing water does not run over non-cleaned surfaces! The rinsing water can draw soap from the surface if running over non-cleaned surfaces. High pressure together with optimum concentration of RxTuff will give the best effect .
Product Description:-RxTuff is a superior & powerful alkaline cleaner containing corrosion inhibitors to prevents the corrosion of metals . It is low toxic product with an exceptional solvency power on soil & oily matter & having good foaming qualities. It is free from Hydrocarbon solvents , Biodegradable and minimizes the extreme hazards to personnel in handling materials .
Applications:-RxTuff Suitable for cleaning engine components like fuel and Lube oil filters, Injection nozzles, pump components, inlet and exhaust valves & primarily refers to cleaning of hard surfaces, such as Decks, Tanks, Engine-rooms, etc. can be used for all types of cleaning and degreasing and may be applied by brush, handspray, high and low pressure washing machines etc.
Directions for Use and Dose Rates:
General Cleaning:- RxTuff can be used for all types of cleaning & degreasing & may be applied by Brush, Hand spray, high and low pressure washing machines etc. Time necessary for cleaning depends on the nature and thickness of the deposits. 20-30 min. will suffice for most applications. Hardened, carbonised or aged deposits may require up to 4 hours. If the cleaning solution is not heavily contaminated, it may be re-used at a later stage. If allowed to cool, the de-gassing procedure must be repeated. Depending on degree of contamination RxTuff should be mixed with warm water at a rate of 50-200 ml per 10 litres. i.e. 1 cup of RxTuff to a bucket of water. RxTuff solution can be applied simply by mops, brushes or rags, or by dipping the soiled articles into the RxTuff solution. After cleaning, rinse off with cold or warm water. Due to high foaming properties, RxTuff is not recommended for washing machines.
• Ideal for cleaning after coal and pet coke. Tank Cleaning:-Cargo tank cleaning to remove residues of Mineral, Animal, Vegetable or Fish oil, Waxes & Soot from inert gas systems.
Method of Application and Dose Rates:-
- Direct injection method for tank washing machines. Dose rate 1-5 litres per ton wash water (0.1-0.5%).
- Recirculation method. Dose rate 1-7 litres per ton wash water (0.1-0.7%).
- Spot cleaning. Hand spray neat or diluted with up to 5 parts water and leave for several minutes before rinsing off with clean water.
Cleaning of Cargo Tanks to Remove Soot from Inert Gas Systems:-
- Spray RxTuff on with a high pressure cleaning machine and use 1:6 with water. If used with hand sprayer, spray the product neat onto the surface, allowing 1 lit. for every 12 m2. Use a 5-8% solution in a tank washing machine.
- Leave for about 30-45 minutes. The surface should be kept wet.
- Wash down with hot water (80°C) and check the cargo tank.
- Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Note:- Whenever possible, the cleaning solution should be heated to 60-80°C.If this method is not possible, other conventional methods such as separate rate direct injection, recirulation or hand spraying provide acceptable options.For boiler fire side cleaning, a 10-20 % hot solution, (temp. above 40°C), should be sprayed on to the surfaces to be cleaned. Allow to penetrate for 20 minutes and flush off. For deposits which are very hard to remove, increase the concentration to 50% and repeat if necessary.
Dependent on degree of contamination typical dosage is about 1-5%.
Light Soil ( general degreasing ) 5-10% diluted with water.
Heavy Soil deposition Use Undiluted from to 20-50% diluted with water.
Medium soil deposition 10-20% diluted with water.
can be used for different types of cleaning, and it can be applied by brush, hand spray, High & Low pressure washing machines, by Direct Injections method but is mostly used by Recirculation method.
Removal of soot from Inert Gas Systems (IGS)
1. Apply AQUATUFF - LIQUID with a H.P. cleaning machine and use 1:4 with water. If used by hand spray, apply neat on the surface @ 1 ltr per 12m2.
2. Leave for about 30 – 45 minutes. The surface remains wet.
3. Wash down with hot water at around 800 C. Repeat procedure 1 to 3, if required.
Cargo tank and Cargo hold cleaning
AQUATUFF LIQUID can be used for tank cleaning after animal, vegetable and fish oil, petroleum waxes, and for cargo hold cleaning after soot, coal, pet coke and other bulk materials using the following methods -
• Direct injection method with tank washing machines: Dosage rate 10-15 lts. per 1000 liters wash water (1-5%).
• Recirculation method: Use dosage rate of 20-50 liters per 1000 liter wash water.
• Spot Cleaning: Hand spray neat or prepare a 10-20 % solution. Leave for approx. 30 minutes before rinsing with water. Keep surface wet.
Before cleaning tanks with AQUATUFF is recommended to pre-wash cargo tanks with hot water 50-60 0C.
For Drying oils and semi- drying oils a prewash of the tanks with cold water should be applied.
The efficient operating temperature varies and is depending upon the type of cargo residues which are to be cleaned. In cases like Palm oil residues the optimal solution temperature is between 55-65 0C at the tank cleaning machine nozzle. Higher temperature tends to bake on the residues rather than removing them.
Hydrogenated oils contain stearic acid with melting point of approx. 70 0C. to clean such cargo residues successfully, a temperature between 72-77 0C at the tank cleaning machine nozzle must be used.
NOTE : 20-50 % with fresh water . Also acts as an acid-neutralizing agent for Boiler & Colling systems during cleaning & maintenance.
Refer this link for complete set of HOLD CLEANING KIT ::: http://rxmarine.com/Ship-hold-cleaning-kit-set-supplier
Full range of HOLD CLEANING chemicals --- http://rxmarine.com/HoldSolution-22
- Removes grease, oil, carbon deposits, soil and grime.
- Keeps loosened deposits in suspension preventing re-deposition.
- Low toxic.
- Free from hydrocarbon solvents.
- Effective and economical in use.
- Water-based cleaner.
- RxTuffhas numerous cleaning applications including removal of greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot, carbon deposits and general dirt and grime.
- Non-corrosive to ferrous metals.
- Suitable for all tank-coatings.
- Can be used for gas and hydrocarbon freeing of tanks.
- Can be used for deodorizing.
- Contains wetting agents.
- Leaves surfaces residue free.
- Acceptable for use in food areas.
- Suitable for accommodation cleaning of woodwork, leather, desks, etc.
- Suitable for cleaning of toilets and showers.
- Suitable for cleaning of reefer boxes.
- Can be used for cleaning of windows and portholes.
- Can be used for cleaning of dishes.
- Can be used for cleaning of hospitals.
- Can be used for hand laundry cleaning.
- Leaves no white stripes/ deposits on tank surfaces after washing with hot solution.
- Very powerful alkaline cleaner based on strong anionic surfaces active agents and alkaline salts.
- Cleans vegetable oils, animal oils, fish oils, greases, waxes, oil, sludge, soot carbon deposits and general dirt and grime by thorough saponification.
- Very efficient for removing inert gas soot (IGS) residues from cargo tanks.
- Contains no hydrocarbon solvents.
- Safe to used on epoxy coating, polyurethane coatings and in stainless steel tanks
- Does not contain nonyl phenol ethoxylates or other estrogenic compounds.
- Has excellent deodorizing properties, removing odours of aromatic solvents, fish oil residues .
SPECIFICATIONS of PRODUCTS
• Appearance : Orange Clear Liquid
• Specific gravity : 1.10
• Flash Point : None
• pH-value at 200C : >13
Aquatuff alkaline hold cleaning detergent, Detergent for greases, Alkaline waxes remover, Alkaline cleaner for vegetable and animal oils, sludge Cleaning chemicals, soot cleaning detergent, carbon deposits cleaner, Dirt and grime dissolver and cleaner, Cleaner for Bulk Carrier, Cargo hold cleaning agent, Aquatuff high foam detergent, Aquatuff msds, aquatuff dry wall cleaning agent, marine chemical products, Also works as metal brite neutraliser.
Detergent, Cleaner, Marine Cleaning chemicals.
Bulk Hold Cleaning detergent, Universal Cleaner, Best cleaner for cargo holds and cleaner for bulk carriers and OBOs
Other Valuable marine chmicals products...
Share your inquiry through email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Aqua tuff most suitable for cargo hold and tank cleaning.
Aquatuff High foam plays very important role during ship hold cleaning http://rxmarine.com/Aqua-Tuff-High-Foam-conc , Its high foam ability increasing Aquatuff cleaning power on the vertical surface, As liquid product can't sustain on the vertical surface while HIGH composite FOAM can sustain on the surface which is resulting from good cleaning effect.
Extra foaming is major features which is differentiating Aquatuff high foam to general Aquatuff.
Aquatuff High foam using procedure and cleaning method :
1st Step Cleaning of extra and excess loose particle:::
Before applying Aquatuff high foam on hold surface, Makes sure extra loose cargo particle should be removed manually or Air blown method. Then cleaning procedure can be followed either by high foam machine or Manual.
2nd step is for Mixing and dilution of Aquatuff:::
If cleaning step is with HP machine ( High Pressure ), Then mix concentrated Aquatuff high foam with fresh water, it can be diluted 1 Ltrs Aquatuff High foam with 4 to 5 Ltrs Fresh water.
If cleaning step followed by hand spray, Then apply aquatuff high foam neat on the surface. Approx 1 ltr covers 10 to 12 square meter.
3rd Step final procedure:::
Leave for about 30 – 45 minutes. The surface remains wet. Wash down with hot water at around 80 - 90 degree. Rinsing procedure can be repeated 1 to 3 times if required for Cargo Tank and Cargo Hold Cleaning.